IUS offers excellent career opportunities in engineering, technical, administrative and management roles throughout the UK. We are goals driven and reward hard work, loyalty and commitment. We look to develop individuals who match the ambitions of our Company. IUS value the contribution every employee makes to the overall success of the business and is committed to providing a safe working environment, fair and equal treatment and training and development opportunities for all employees.
Applications are invited from everyone with appropriate experience and qualifications. Applicants are considered on the basis of their suitability for the post irrespective of sex, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, gender re-assignment (intended or actual), race (including colour, nationality or ethnic or national origins), age, disability, religion or belief and pregnancy and maternity.
Our people are our strength; we equip employees with the resources and support necessary to be successful in a safe and rewarding environment.
Take a look at the careers opportunities and if you have the necessary attributes and experience, then submit your C.V. and covering letter to the HR department at our Middlesbrough Office.
Career Opportunities in IUS
IUS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Northern Powergrid and an electrical contracting business that provides diverse and complex power engineering solutions to major clients throughout the UK.
IUS offer excellent career opportunities and is seeking the following personnel due to significant new contract awards.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, a Business Development Coordinator is required to provide maternity cover. This position is key to the management of Salesforce, the sales and marketing management database.
- Support the Business Development Manager and the Sales team
- Update the Salesforce customer relationship management tool
- Identify tendering opportunities via electronic tendering type portals
- Complete expression of interests and pre-qualifications
- Organise events, marketing literature and branding
- Monitor the IUS Enquiries mailbox and respond to emails as required
- Produce case studies identifying project experience
- Manage the customer satisfaction process via the Customer Charter
- Assist in maintaining and updating the IUS website
- Produce the Connect internal newsletter
- Provide external updates to our Customers
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings producing agendas and minutes
- Support the sales function at exhibitions and conferences
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties in order to support the Business Development team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Attention to detail, ability to work methodically and under pressure
- A proactive approach and the ability to prioritise, work on own initiative and achieve tight timescales
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work with limited direction and supervision
- Good team player with the ability to integrate with divisional team
Qualifications & Experience
- Appropriate Business, Sales or Marketing degree is desirable
- Sales experience is desirable
- Five G.C.S.E’s or equivalent including English and Maths is essential
- Sales understanding and meticulous data input skills are essential